• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment Point On Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen This Wreckage.
I've seen the updated version of Left 4 Dead.
They all have something that when you pick it up, it will create a model attached to the back of the unit. What I would like to know is that if it is possible to have an attachment point on the back (if there is any) or if the attachment model is really attached to the chest, just altered to make it look like it is placed on the back.

Thanks for reading.

Yes.
I'm wondering if the model itself if altered to attach to the back when you use the action
  • Special Effect - Create blah attached to chest
on a unit.

Of if there is an attachment point name where it is attached to the back of a unit.

its attached to the chest... those attachments are modified and made specifically to make it look like that they are attached to the back... basically I think, those models where offset from their origin/center so that they will look attached to the back...

as I said, all of the models that I saw that are for the back are attached to the chest...

or if you can model, you can add a back attachment point...

Status
Not open for further replies.