• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment Point edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I've got a model that was ripped from WoW that I really like and I'm currently using it for my hero in the project I'm working on. There is one problem though. The attachment points are all still the WoW ones.

I'm either looking for a tutorial on how to edit the attachment points using Mdlvis or Magos' Model Editor, or if someone would want to fix them for me I will attach the model here.

I basically need them renamed to the default ones for W3 like chest, head, hand left, hand right, etc. as well as moved to the correct places to use most of the attachments effectively.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• Lithion.mdx
    470.5 KB · Views: 42
  • YoungillidanBody.blp
    86.3 KB · Views: 27
  • YoungillidanHair.blp
    26.2 KB · Views: 39
Level 14
Thanks both of you.

@Athur12A2 thanks for editing the model. I just had to do a couple of tweaks with the attachment point positions, but it was easy to fix. I appreciate it.

@apcrabnightlive thanks for the advice. I had forgotten about how easy to use Matrix Eater is.

+rep to both of you

SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.