• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Attaching Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So to get the first line out the way - "Hi all, I'm new."

Truth be told, I've been (slowly) learning Warcraft III modding for a while. I'm more of a Map and Trigger user than a model maker, which brings me to the above topic.

I think this picture on the website is what I'm trying to do with my models (all of which were downloaded from this website, thanks guys!):

models_7705_screenshot.jpg

Yes, the Banhammer is one of those models. At this point though, I don't know how to attach the weapon to a model. Which I know sounds silly, but it's true.

I apologize if this question has been asked so many times before.

Level 3
Thank you, everyone for the responses. I'll be sure to do something in return.

But your all a bit late. Special thanks to geries for giving us the Tutorials page! Thanks!

Level 3
I see. Well we'll see what happens. Thing's still in Alpha Alpha stage. I'll probably put it up when I have the map in a state I can be reasonably happy with.

Thanks for all the help at any rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.