• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Atgeir

So it's like a crow, wielding a warhammer. Fancy that.

EDIT: Reduced filesize.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
crow, demon, egyptian, wannabe, polearm, atgeir, felguard, guard, creep, person, medivh, gone, wrong
Contents

Atgeir (Model)

Atgeir (Model)

Reviews
00:18, 13th Oct 2011 anarchianbedlam: This is a great looking model and it works ingame. fits well with some of the other egyptian stuff ive been seeing around hive. attachment points check, no animation errors. good work. approved
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

00:18, 13th Oct 2011
anarchianbedlam: This is a great looking model and it works ingame. fits well with some of the other egyptian stuff ive been seeing around hive. attachment points check, no animation errors. good work. approved

Level 2
very awesome, i used him as a hero, then gave him the "fan of knives" ability, but then i replaced the knife model in the fx with that of a crow and changed the name to "Murder of Crows"... hahahha!

as smart as thew crow family of birds are though in RL, if (when) they learn to wield warhammers, we will all be bowing down to them, as they already use tools and remember peoples faces

Level 7
The concept is simple but awesome! :D
Currently I've been thinking of adding this masterpiece on my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.