• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assassin's Creed: Lamento della Caduti - Join In Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
“As I write these words…

I feel the last of my life slipping from me…

Yet still I am chased…

I am an Assassin, Venice is my home…

When many of my brothers and sisters departed Venice to aid Ezio Auditore in his mission to kill Rodrigo Borgia, the Pope of Rome only a handful of we Assassins where left to watch over the city…

We thought the Templar in city where all but gone…

How very wrong we where…

In our absence the Templar have returned…

Using their influences and thugs they have bribed, intimidated and murdered their way into controlling the majority of the cities politicians, nobles and government…

We tried to resist… but their numbers where too great…Their eyes and ears where everywhere…

I am the last…

The last Assassin of Venice…

All my brothers and sisters in the city where either killed or captured…

I am the last one free…

Even now I as write these words…

I ride to Florence…

To warm my brothers and sisters there…

Of the intentions of the Templar…

I know I will not make it there…

Even now I bleed from a mortal wound…

I will not make it to my destination…

I pray that one of my kin finds this message…

And rallies our order to fight the Templar…

Before the secrets of Venice are lost to their greedy hands…

Forever…

Nothing is true…

Everything is permitted…”

These are last words of Francesco da Selvaggia, the last surviving Assassin of Venice. His lifeless body was found next to his horse mere feet from the main gate of Florence.

Both his body and this blood stained note where found and recovered by a group of mercenaries loyal to the Assassin's Guild.

The Assassin's of Florence are now aware of the grave thread the Templar pose, and have sent word to the other Assassin's Guilds around the world.

The Templar must be stopped at all costs.

Venice must be liberated, once and for all.

The premise of this story is simple yet very deep, taking place in 1503 in Venice Italy, just after the events of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, this is a free form roleplay; we all write our characters thoughts and actions ourselves, no dice rolls, no hit points, only storytelling.

The Basics

Everyone who wants can create their own character, so long as you keep to the feel of the Assassin's Creed universe in plot your character can be anyone you want, an Assassin working to free Venice from the Templar control, a Templar Agent working to undermine the Assassin's attempts to free Venice, or even a neutral party with their own motives.

General Rules of the Roleplay

I - No Uber characters.

Plainly put this means you can't create and uber character that can do whatever they want, your character can be skilled but they are skill human in that they can be injured and (if you want) killed during the story.

II - Use good grammar. No slang. No l33t speak.

This roleplay takes place in 1503 in Venice Italy, words and slang like: "lol", "pwn", and "I will own your face noob", DON'T exist yet. People of the time even among the lower classes spoke with a more formal tone, so try to speak this way as well. You don't have to use big fancy words, just don't speak like an l33t obsessed noob.

Example: If another character would light heartedly mock your own characters skills in the story; "LAWL!!!1! I can PWNS you noober come I'll pwn you with my l33t skillx!1!!"

Would be a bad way to respond. On the other hand; "I assure you my skills are more then a match for your own, come try me if you can!" Would be a much better way to give the same response.

Also if you have access to a Spell Check feel free to use it, I don't mind a few typos and I am not a grammar Nazi by any means but, Spell Check helps keep everything clear and legible.

III - If you need to speak out of character use: (OOC: )

If for any reason you need to speak out of character type what you want to say in (OOC:). This is good way to form a plan, share you thoughts or converse to as what you want to do next, or even make requests to other Rpers.

Example: (OOC: Hey can someone dramatically kill my character, I'm getting bored of him and want to do other things in the story... thanks.)

IV - I don't write the story, we ALL write it together.

In this story you are free to control aspects of the story and the world itself, if you want to collapse a building for dramatic effect or have the cast be ambushed by guards go ahead and write it.

I may be the creator of this RP but I only have an underlying plot I want to tell, and I am open to any kind of plot twist. If we do get a little off track I will help to steer the story back on track but like I said am open to any plot twists and changes.

V - You may create any character you wish, but not any that exist already

Simply put you may feel free to create characters of any gender, nationality, skill set and ideology but please don't use characters that already exist in the Assassin's Creed universe. We all know Ezio and Altair are extremely cool but we all can't be them.

Also you don't need to have played any of the Assassin's Creed to join-in, I'll try to explain the jest of the city and things you may encounter but it’s easier for you too look up facts on your own, but beware of spoilers in places like the Assassin's Creed Wiki.

Character Creation

Name - Your character full name and any title or alias they may have.

Gender - Your characters gender.

Age - Your characters age, you may leave this as unknown or "fuzzy" if you want.

Nationality - What place your character is from, this can be anywhere but some places in the world (like America) do no exist yet, so keep this in mind.

Known Equipment and Skills - Some of the tricks and tools your character has been known to you use, and skills they may have. Note however is says Known, feel free to keep some of them secret if you want. ^_^

Creed - Whom your character fights for in the Story. This can be for the Assassins, the Templar or for themselves.

Physical Appearance - How your character looks, hair color, eye color, clothing, distinct features (scars, tattoos), ect.

Description - A short description about your character. Use this to shed some light on your character, reasons for fighting, background, childhood, events in their life that made them who they are, or anything you want.

Well I think that about covers it for right now. I'll be adding more about the types of guards you will run into and the factions that can aid you a bit later, feel free to post your characters now if you want. I'll be starting the actual roleplay thread on the Live Show forum very soon.

If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to either post them here or PM me. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 22
I'm joining. I'll edit this post later.
Btw are there other systems? Like DM (GM) or dice system for reaction?
EDIT:
Name : Peper Schmitz
Nationality : Unknown
Known equipment and skills : A Assassin's hidden blade in his right wrist, a sword and throwing knives. Skilled in wall-running and climbing.
Creed : Templars
Physical Appearance : Blue eyes, silver hair, Shiny metal armor that covers his full body. Usually wearing metal mask and Helm. Scar in the left eye.
Description : Almost nothing known about him, despite him being an Templar in young age. In facts he wear large armor, he can still wan-running.

Last edited:
Level 16
EDIT:
Just wanted to edit this character
Name - Alegro de Menandre

Gender - Male

Age - 24

Nationality - Spain

Known Equipment and Skills - He uses a short sword and wears a black robe, hidden inside is his armor, smoke bombs and throwing knives filled with poison. Hidden inside his bracer on his right arm is a small grappling hook in which he uses to reach farther or catch an enemy. On his left arm he wears a metal glove that conceals three hidden blades which he uses as a weapon (like a claw) or uses it to cling on walls. He has great accuracy and speed.

Creed - The assassins

Physical Appearance - Brown spiky hair, average height, brown eyes. Embedded on his armor is the symbol of the assassins and the insignia of his family.

Description - At a young age, he has witnessed the death of his family. His father(a person whom he looks up to and a templar), Fernando de Menandre, a person of great power and wisdom, was killed by a templar in a black robe because of him betraying them and helping the assassins. As Alegro and his family was escaping from the wrath of the templars, they were spotted and killed but before Alegro was killed, an assassin showed up and killed the templars. The assassin took him in and made like his son. The assassin trained to become strong and quick and after years of training, he has finally joined the assassins, fueled by revenge, he is determined to destroy the templars.

Last edited:
Level 9
Does this mean we don't have to follow the story-line of the real game?

Yes and no, this story takes place right after the events of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and is itself a separate story of the Assassins attempting to liberate Venice from the Templars grasp while vise versa the Templar attempt to thwart the actions of the Assassins and keep control over Venice.

Venice has many secrets buried within her walls, both sides seek to obtain these secrets, the Templar to rule the world and abolish free will, and the Assassins wanting them to help preserve free will and to defeat the Templar.

I'm joining. I'll edit this post later.
Btw are there other systems? Like DM (GM) or dice system for reaction?

No there arn't any systems in this RP, just storytelling. As far as there being a GM (gamemaster) I'll step in to meditate if there are any disputes between Rpers in the story.

Its good to see you again btw the way Peper, sorry about not joining in your Video Games War RP, I got caught up in some RL stuff and it slipped my mind to join in the Live Show Thread... ^_^;;

Here’s my character for the story by the way, he will get the ball rolling once I post the Live Show Thread for this RP:

Name – Jake the Wolf (Born Jakob de Farkasember)

Gender - Male

Age - 23

Nationality - Hungarian

Known Equipment and Skills – Jake in known to employ a pair of hidden blades secreted in the leather vambraces he wears and his skilled in the use, both stealthy and high profile. Jake also employs modified smoke bombs called flash bombs, these act in a similar manner to the smoke bombs, but instead of creating choking smoke for a long period of time the create a bright flash upon impact with the ground, although brief this flash completely blinds anyone who did not shield their eyes allowing for a quick escape or counter before the flash effect wears off.

Jake is also a jack of all trades with most other weapons, have trained their use both in battle and his free time though good Jake is not as good as a true master of said weapons.

Creed - Assassins

Physical Appearance – Jake is of average height for a man of the 1500s, his most distinctive features being his white hair and deep blue eyes, both hereditary traits that run in his family line. In clothing when not undercover on an assignment Jake wears the traditional robes of the Assassin Order, consisting of a blue robe and hood with leather bracers, greaves, spaulders and chest guard with small decorative metal elements embedded within the armor depicting wolves and Jake’s family crest on his chest guard.

Description – Born humbly in a small village outside of a large city in Hungary in 1480, Jake lived peacefully with his parents until the age of 16, never knowing that both his mother and father were Assassins. This along with Jakes life changed forever on the day of his 17th birthday when agents of the Templar in Hungary tracked down his parents and attacked them both.

Jake away from his home at the time returned to his horror to find both of his parents dead, killed by the Templar Agents many of which laid dead around his parents bodies and their burning house.

In a fit of rage Jake took up his father’s fallen sword and mother’s vambraces, and went after the remaining Templar who survived the battle, tracking them down by the trail of blood left as they retreated.

Find them in a camp Jake spared not a second it attacking the murderers with all his anger and rage, Jake had been trained in how to use a sword from a young age by his father, and expertly cut down two of the Templar surprised even by his own skills with his father’s sword.

Jake then locked in a one on one battle with the last remaining Templar the leader of the attack on his parents, though he was more skilled then his cohorts he was no match for Jakes unending rage and was quickly dropped to the ground with a large slash to his chest, snapping the mace he wield in two.

Kneeling on the ground the weakened Templar begged for mercy from Jake, but Jake retorted saying: “You gave no mercy to my parents when you slew them, and you shall receive none from me!” With these words Jake took his father’s sword and rammed it threw the Templar’s neck, and with a swift jerk, severing his spine, killing him instantly.

After pulling his father's sword from the dead Templar and weary from the battle Jake collapsed to one knee, breathing heavy as the rage began to subside. Just then Jake was surrounded by a group of strangers dressed in white hooded cloaks carrying weapons.

Fearing them enemies Jake rose to his feet, his father’s sword in his hand ready to fight them, but instead of attacking him one of the hooded figured stepped forward and revealed the crest of the Assassin’s Order the same one etched both on his fathers sword and his mothers vambraces.

The hood figured then told Jake the truth of what had happened, that both his mother and his father where Assassins, and them men that had killed them where agents of the sworn enemy of the Assassins, the Templar.

The lead Assassin also said he and his allies had witnessed the entire fight between he and the Templar and threw sheer skill and determination alone, let alone his blood line heritage was offered to join the Assassins, one of the youngest to ever join the order.

Jake humbly accepted and rose quickly in skill within the order, taking his leap of fate only two years later at the age 20, on the very date of his parents killing. In the three years since that day Jake has become skillful Assassin, taking many contracts over the years and aiding his Assassin brethren many a time.

Though in secret Jake still seeks the Templar who ordered his parents killing, while bent on avenging his parents slaying once and for all Jake puts the needs of his friends and the Assassin’s guild before those of his own vendetta.

Like many other Assassins Jake has returned to Venice to help root out and crush the Templar once and for all. But sense something benath the fog of war, something the Templar may not even be fully aware of.

^_^

Regards,

Jake

Level 9
hmmm.......Interesting
so.....How do I join?

Just create your character:

Name - Your character full name and any title or alias they may have.

Gender - Your characters gender.

Age - Your characters age, you may leave this as unknown or "fuzzy" if you want.

Nationality - What place your character is from, this can be anywhere but some places in the world (like America) do no exist yet, so keep this in mind.

Known Equipment and Skills - Some of the tricks and tools your character has been known to you use, and skills they may have. Note however is says Known, feel free to keep some of them secret if you want. ^_^

Creed - Whom your character fights for in the Story. This can be for the Assassins, the Templar or for themselves.

Physical Appearance - How your character looks, hair color, eye color, clothing, distinct features (scars, tattoos), ect.

Description - A short description about your character. Use this to shed some light on your character, reasons for fighting, background, childhood, events in their life that made them who they are, or anything you want.

Once we have a handful of Rpers I'll create a Live Show thread for the acutal RP. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 7
Name - Tamerleine (real name is unknown)

Gender - Male

Age - 18

Nationality - Unknown
Known Equipment and Skills - carries a staff with a hidden blade inside both edges, 2 daggers in his right leg......skills-unknown

Creed - Assassins

Physical Appearance - height - 5'6, has black eyes(whole eyes are black...no shade of white), he always hid his face with a hood and a scarf, and wears a long navy blue cape

Description - He is a stealth assasin that kills without hesitation.....His past is unknown and only few have seen him in action and lived to tell the tale

Level 9
Sorry for my inactivity, I would like to have atleast a few Rpers on both sides (Assassins and Templar) before we start, it seems we only have Assassins atm.

I might start this anyway just to get the ball rolling, look for the Live Show thread sometime tommorow, and again, sorry for the wait... :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 6
Name - Alexandru George Asan I

Gender - Male

Age - 21

Nationality - Romanian

Known Equipment and Skills

Equipment
Armor: Leather Boots, Metal Chest Piece, Metal Shoulderguards Leather Gloves.
Weapons: Giant Club(2-Handed Mace), Crossbow, Hidden Poisoned Blade

Skills - Climbing walls, Great speed - More skills - Unknown

Creed: Assassins

Physical Appearance:
Brown hair, Brown eyes, Assassin Black and Silver Robe, Black mask covering his face from nose to chin - (Being part of the robe). From behind the mask emerges a tattoo - The mark of the Assassins. As well, on the back of the Robe a Vampire is represented, with the Assassins mark on his forehead.

Description:
The Asan Dinasty ended with the leader Ioan Asan the 3rd in 1280, as far as we can tell. However the dinasty continued, but it was not a ruler dinasty. The Asan Dinasty was not fully romanian, but in time they moved to Transylvania. The great leaders joined the Assassin's Creed. Romanian leaders gave them missions over time to overthrow Hungarians from Transylvania. They fought for centuries with the Hungarians. Alexandru George Asan was the son of Mitai Alex Asan. Born in Brasov at 1491, he spent his childhood training to become an Assassin. At the age of 18 he was given his assassin suit and weapons, and his first assassination contracts. By the age of 20 he killed already 6 Hungarian princes. By the age of 21 he became a master blut weaponer, and his aim was 500 meters accurate.

So this is the description of my character, hope there are no grammar mistakes, but there are, for sure.Sorry about that. And sorry for all the hungarians, but this was a good historical battle to describe.

Level 6
Name: Stefano Macellazione
Nationality: Italian
Equipment and Skills: Equipment= Dagger concealed in a cloak,, throwing knives. Skills= Able to run on walls for short time,skilled in quick assasinations and unarmed combat, able to evade ranged assaults very effectively.
Creed: Works for nobody, fights for himself.
Physical Appearance: Dark Brown Hair,blue eyes. Wears an assasin's hooded cloak at nearly all times, 5"9 in height. Has a small scar above his right eye.
Description: At the young age of nine, Stefano was the only survivor of a random attack on his family, which is ironic considering his surname means "Slaughter". After witnessing the brutal slaughter, Stefano lost almost all consideration for others, instead deciding that he will decide what he wants to do, and will not let anyone stop him. He kills for the fun of it,enjoying the pain and suffering that he causes his victims to endure.

OOC: So if the character dies in this RP,what exactly does the player do then?

Last edited:
Level 6
Yeah i decided to go a neutral character because..well that way i'm not really limited in the moral choices my character makes. Although it will more than likely make me a target lol

Level 6
Well, as a neutral character, maybe you will not be really a target...maybe more like a mercenary, hired by assassins or by templars, to kill certain personalities, or so...

Level 6
So are we actually starting this???:D..I mean took too long to arrange all the chars...but I can tell that none will join this anymore!!..so we shall start

Level 9
Sorry for not starting this RP guys, Its been a rough few weeks for me in RL for alot of personal reasons.

I had lost most of my intrest in this RP (I'm ADD... sorry... :hohum:), but I had no idea you guys where this intrested, so I will start this up if you guys still want to do this, if you've lost interest too I don't blame you. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 6
Name - Onggordon the third

Gender - Male

Age - Unknown, but he looks like 10

Nationality - Singapore

Known Equipment and Skills - Tool-making kit, vial of poison, 3 bars of steel, a hammer and a portable anvil. Tool-making, lock picking, dagger throwing, quick speed, adaptable, wall running and scaling.

Creed - For myself.
Physical Appearance - White, thin, round face, black hair, brown eyes, random bruises.
Description - Always wanted to be emperor, nothing else is known.

Level 6
I will spam till Jake is active.

Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/live-shows-373/history-fandoria-invasion-186245/

I wouldn't recommend that. All it will do is frustrate people,and p.s you need to work more on your RP! It needs more information before people will join!

Status
Not open for further replies.