1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Asking for aTerrainer

Discussion in 'Requests' started by [DragonSS]amurai-X, Nov 6, 2004.

1. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey folks! I'd like to introduce you with my new map, Sea TD v1.0a. But I'm in a need for a terrainer, a good guy who would accept to do my terrain :p

Here's the main idea: the terrain should be Sunken Ruins and/or Barrens and/or Ashenvale.
    -Monsters would come from six spots: North-East, Norht-West, South-East, South-West, West, East, in a map of size 164x164 at max, 126x126 at min.
    -They would start in a cliff spot, then go down in high water surrounded by coral environment.
    -On their way, players would be, one near each spawning point, on a spot of cliff. The coral hallway where monsters are would be circled by the player's location's cliffs, like that:

X=monster
    C=cliff
    P=player
    W=water

CWC
    CXCP
    CWC

That would be the main idea.
    -For the monsters' arrival, it should be around the center, in a mountain where monsters must climb with obstacles sush as small coral mazes.

I can't give you more indications, it would be too vague, but surprise me! :) Send me screenshots of the map at my email or PM me, and I'll give credits to whatever terrainer touches the right spot of my meaning :eek:
    C

2. Eternitymaster

Eternitymaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eh I dont know how to send screen shots!

3. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    When you are in World Editor, press
    Ctrl+PrtSc
    (Control+Print Screen)
    Then, go in Paint, or whatever picture program. Next, press Ctrl+V and that's it. Send it to my email.