• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Asking for aTerrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey folks! I'd like to introduce you with my new map, Sea TD v1.0a. But I'm in a need for a terrainer, a good guy who would accept to do my terrain :p

Here's the main idea: the terrain should be Sunken Ruins and/or Barrens and/or Ashenvale.
-Monsters would come from six spots: North-East, Norht-West, South-East, South-West, West, East, in a map of size 164x164 at max, 126x126 at min.
-They would start in a cliff spot, then go down in high water surrounded by coral environment.
-On their way, players would be, one near each spawning point, on a spot of cliff. The coral hallway where monsters are would be circled by the player's location's cliffs, like that:

X=monster
C=cliff
P=player
W=water

CWC
CXCP
CWC

That would be the main idea.
-For the monsters' arrival, it should be around the center, in a mountain where monsters must climb with obstacles sush as small coral mazes.

I can't give you more indications, it would be too vague, but surprise me! :) Send me screenshots of the map at my email or PM me, and I'll give credits to whatever terrainer touches the right spot of my meaning :eek:
C

Status
Not open for further replies.