• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashzara Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello! I recently decided to Abandon a old project that could never work out, although i tried to cling to it for as long as i could.

I decided to switch my focus to a side project, that never got as much work done, so has much less things to fix, so i present to you, Ashzara Arena!!!!!

Visit my Project Page HERE

While this site cannot tell you much, that is because I only made it yesterday.
Many things are still to be done, like a Features page, or Items. There is a news page from which i will release news(obviously) and a heroe's page with only 2 hero pages dont (for now).

I plan on finishing the basic structure, then updating it as i update my map.

This post is largly to spread the word about my website, and your welcome to comment on it!

I would also like to say the wix.com is a great website-making website that produces high-quality sites using adobe flash.

That being said, go check it out :D !

Status
Not open for further replies.