• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenvale Defense

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Ashenvale Defense」

By Miky

Gameplay
[tr]
An archer is in charge of defending one of the steps leading to the tree in the world from the undead!
Will he make it? Or die for difendre the passage? Or even run away? Find out ...

Features
[tr]
25 Wawes of Enemies
7 Types of Enemies
2 Guardians of the Portal

Credits
[tr]
Thanks to -Grendel for his Skull Sentinel (Skeleton Reaper)

Changelog
[tr]
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Ashenvale, Defense, Survival, Archer, Dryad, Undead, Undeads, Dead, Deads, Wolrd, Tree, Twilight, Miky.
Contents

Ashenvale Defense (Map)

Reviews
21:46, 30th Aug 2013 Orcnet: lacking map description

M

21:46, 30th Aug 2013
Orcnet: lacking map description

Level 2
A simple map, rather brilliant in it's simplicity. I'll say the basic instructions to "Click on the skeleton warriors to shoot" either wasn't clear or was a trigger that didn't work for me, as I had to use the A key to make my ranger attack anyone. However, for what it is, which is a simple shooting game, I must admit I had a fair bit of fun.

There is an issue of a simple upgrading system with some lack of content, and the fact your ranger stops attacking every time she levels up occasionally being something that makes the difference between life and death - but for the most part, it did not dull my enjoyment of the game - I doubt it's fun for more than a few hours, though.