• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AshenTree_Purplish

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
These two skins are based off the "Reforged" Ashenvale Trees. I did my absolute best to match the Reforged version.
You may freely edit this, so long as you give me and others below credit.

Credits to Blizzard for the original texture, and ado credits to ragmb2194 for both the inspiration and the screenshots he provided.

UPDATE: Per Ićpomp's recommendation, I uploaded the new AshenTree_Purplish_Blended texture. Credits to him.
Previews
Contents

AshenTree_Purplish (Texture)

AshenTree_Purplish_1 (Texture)

AshenTree_Purplish_Blended (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Marked as Useful / Simple.
Level 6
Really good skin and idea! But I think you should make green part more purplish and purple part more greenish, because texture is too contrarian right now (that can be seen on 2nd screenshot you attached), imo.

Really good skin and idea! But I think you should make green part more purplish and purple part more greenish, because texture is too contrarian right now (that can be seen on 2nd screenshot you attached), imo.
Try this texture. If you like this, I will add it to the thread.

Last edited:
Tried it, I don't like it, too much blue, but you can add it to the bundle if you want so. Good job anyway!
I tried making greenish parts purplish and vice versa, but I would end up crossing over blue, with the Hue tool.
Up in the description, I stated that "you may freely edit this." I used Photopea as an alternative for Photoshop; so if you want, try and fuss around with the skin you recommended for change.

You cannot conventionally "save" your work on Photopea. You must export it. Here are the directions on how. This will help preserve the Alpha Channel.
New Project.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
I tried making greenish parts purplish and vice versa, but I would end up crossing over blue, with the Hue tool.
Up in the description, I stated that "you may freely edit this." I used Photopea as an alternative for Photoshop; so if you want, try and fuss around with the skin you recommended for change.

You cannot conventionally "save" your work on Photopea. You must export it. Here are the direction on how. This will help preserve the Alpha Channel.
View attachment 405184
ok, thanks