• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

asddddasdddd

Keywords:
evil box chest crate
Contents

asddddasdddd (Model)

Level 4
I Really like this model... a lot...
It reminds me of mimics from dark cloud and golden sun
also it looks like... well i forgot the name, but this one Yu-Gi-Oh monster
Maybe i just liked Dark Cloud too much... but this is one of my fravorite models.... 5/5

Level 1
This is great, I will put it in my RPG and when players click on cheats there will be a random chance of turning into this, it will be really cool.

Level 2
HAHA! Really funny one! Completely funny! But maybe also a little useul! I like it. Hehe, you could make it so that sometimes when you touch a chest there comes a growl, then the chest is changing into this model and begins moving across the map :lol:

Level 2
:arrow: :wink: :p 8) :oops: :roll: :twisted: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :? :? 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :( :(

Level 4
A. this is PERFECT for the mimic style moster in my soon to be released Dragon Warrior Monsters map...
B. Bio needs to go read the rules... no double posts (he did like 5 times), and no mass emoticons (that one was obvious)

grats to the creator :)

Level 2
hm... thes model are prity good... but its kinda... praying for some more animations... like as Darkness sayd... but also maby some arms and theths... and maby even an better skin... i´thinked of WTF wy have u placed the legs on the sides of it???? but prity good anyway! (2/5)