• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArthurOfCamelot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My name is a bit misleading, in truth I mistyped it when registering. My name on battlenet is ArthurOfCamelot. I have played warcraft since warcraft I. I am an major tower defense player, but enjoy Rpgs and melee also. Currently I am in the process of creating a Warhammer Fantasy TD. I don't play 40k so this one hits home a little more. Before anyone gets any other ideas. Yes, it is alot like the 40k TD. Even before its release I would like to thank both the creators of the Warhammer 40k TD for their inspiration. From what I have seen only playing their map I have gotten a great deal of ideas. If anyone has advice on makin TD's let me know. I plan to be on the forum often.

Level 2
Re: ArthuOfCamelot

Thanks Ralle, I appreciate all the help you can give. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. I hope to post a beta before too long.
ArthurOfCamelot

Level 21
hi man hows it going? welcome to the hive. things to do, come to our channel from 5-10pm(GMT) and there will probably be someone in there. try to speak to malufa if you want to join the clan, but please do asap, before july.

tell us a little about yourself and stuff, hope the map will be great. cya around, Dan.

Level 2

GST_Nemisis,
I am unsure of what time that would be for me. I am US eastern time. According to my system your post was at 12:46PM. So what time is the channel? and how do i get to the channel

Level 2

I will do the best I can. I work at a bank and usually don't get off until after 5. I will try to be on next week when, hopefully, I have a day off

Level 12

Hello Rick, I hope you will feel welcome here. To answer your question, you are -5 hours GMT, or -6 hours CET which is where most of us live. Also Dennis and a few others are living in USA, David lives in Canada, so there are a few in your time zones.

Level 7
hi welcome on the forum and i cant wait to play your td because i like all the td's (except the crappy one where i was a fucking spider race. i hate that race best spider was a small black think with almost no dmg) btw nemesis what is my name doing in your signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.