• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthases true Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
A story about after Arthas got to frozen throne and after he and the Lich King combined powers when he put on his armer.

Arthas was enjoying himself on his icey throne looking down at his kingdom, the lich king gave him power behond imaginable, his armer looked grey with a few ancient designes created by the demented Orcs."Arthas, the time in near, we must go back to Azeroth and destroy the world, its been 20,000 years ever since you stopped that damned demon hunter." The Lich king said in his mind.
"Its now 2007! the rise of our empire should be known all around the world, humans control everything, we must bring ourselfs to the capital! THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" He said. "Yes master, we will show these puny humans that the Lich King should rule everything.......can we first stop at a strippy house? I hear the Banshees are going nude! WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!" Arthas said smiling. "O my god you gota stop jacking off there we are going now!" The Lich king said angrily. Arthas sighed and pact his frostmourne and his foods from the throne storage, and he changed to his Lich King armer.

They traveled across the harsh lands of Muldore, they past mountain ranges with blue poisoned cherrys and a few million statues of Arthas. They then entered Frostmournes fathers layer, there was a possessed ancient aura inside all of the trees here, cut them down and they are relesed all over the world. Now we passed through the gates of hell, or as Arthas likes to say, Sex Inc. Every single building has ghouls, banshees, even dragons that fight over who gets laid. Arthases favorite spot. "Please Lich king, just for a hour." he said pleading. "I SAID NO YOU PERVERTED RETARD!" He said angrily. Arthas again sighed and then the next instant later they were at the docks.

We got a boat from my old friends spirit and we headed out to the United States, we will be heading for Washington D.C where Arthas will kill the most powerfull person in the world, President Bush.

Meanwhile, "Great, Dick Chaney is late for my meeting again, thats it, he is fired" Bush said.

Meanwhile, "Ok we made it, transform into a human so we can sneak to the center of the city" The Lich King said. Arthas suddenly turned into............Michael Jackson! who knew? "Ok, lets go to the central park, wo, I have a strange urge to find a kid and........" Arthas was about to finish, but then the Lich King said. "stfu n00b" Then Arthas said "Nevermind, lets go"

A few hours later there was a BOOM."BOW TO ME HUMANS I AM THE MASTER!!!!" Arthas said. he used cold chill on a human and the human head blue up and he turn frost solid.(the person by the way was Dick Chaney) Then Arthas used shadow strike at a building and it crumbled, then he used atomic blast to destroy the entire park. Then Arthas used flame strike and destroyed every single monument; Washington, Tomas, etc. Then the armer, navy, airforce, and the marine core finally came.

"Kill that Damned Tirant everyone!" The 5 star general said. Immidently everyone shooted mini nukes, bullets,and bombs at arthas. Everyone with there PQK12 Shooter blasted at him. There was a big spot of smoke. "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arthas screamed. A huge blast of blue chakra came flying out of the smoke and turned every soldier in America into nothing. "PWNED BITCHES" Arthas and The Lich King said. Now its time to kill the president.

A few minute later there was a nock on the presidents door. "Come in, its opened." Bush said. "Who is i.....BOOM!!!!!" The door blew up and there stood a evil unhumanly monster. "President Bush, its time to get out of Office and into Hell!" Arthas said laughing. "NOOOOO O MY MOMMY I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!" He said crying. Arthas wen't up to him, ready for the finishing blow, he hold is fist high in the air, and it came down........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!! Moments later Arthas fainted. Who made him faint???? "BOOOOOOOOOOOOMY HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!" Boomy Headshot said. "FKEN PwN3D U WITH M FKEN GU/\/!!!!" He said.

"O thank you mon" Bush said. "You saved my life." Then boomy headshot said, "No problem, oya one more thing, I need a new sac to store my bullits." Then he noticed that unconscience Arthas had one. "Ah here is one" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Arthas, then he suddenly went dead. "Oya a brand new sac.... wait a second there is two balls in here....." Boomy Headshot said dumbfounded.

THE END

I rushed this story because I had to eat dinner in like a hour.

Characters.

Lich King: Evil mastermind
Arthas: A Perverted Uber n00b
Michael Jackson:A guy who is going to hell
Dick Chaney: Vice President of the USA who is a dick, but doesn't have one.
President Bush: A scaredy cat who is the president of the USA who will start World War3 if he keeps our damn troopers in Iraq. AKA Bellow n00b
BOOMY HEADSHOT: A UBER PR0 WHO ALWAYS LIKES TO SAVE THE DAY HEADSHOOTING HIS ENEMY THEN SAYING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYY HEEEEEEEAAAADDD SHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True End

Status
Not open for further replies.