• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArthasB.blp

Boredom makes nice inspiration.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
Knight, Evil, Apocalypse, Darkness, Vampire, Monster, thing, of, Hell, chaos, and, disaster, opposite, paladin, darkness, dark, evil
Contents

Warrior of Apocalypse (Texture)

Reviews
16:08, 29th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] The cape is a bit blurry, but the skin is awesome overall.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

16:08, 29th Jul 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Approved]
The cape is a bit blurry, but the skin is awesome overall.

Level 4
the body is well done, but the hair and the face are thrashed.
maybe if you reskin it, it gonna be great. And before posting it here publicly, see if its good skined, and does it fit'z perfectly on the model. I know that you may killed youre sefl with work, but tryin again to make it better always pays. Sry for my bad English, viva la Balkan,and may the force be with you

Level 2
well,, yeah i can.. but i could also just tell him I PERSONALLY think it looks like crap, if thats what u wan me to explain it..?

i just kindly told him it wasent my style.. thats it ^^

Level 5
well,, yeah i can.. but i could also just tell him I PERSONALLY think it looks like crap, if thats what u wan me to explain it..?

i just kindly told him it wasent my style.. thats it ^^

all im saying is that it is more beneficial to someone if you talk about it from a general point of view rather than your personal preferance. i personally hate arthas but i didnt need to tell them that cause it wasnt important

Level 2
I've not tested in gameplay yet, but it looks rather different and original. Truly, this is the Lord of Decay.

To be born out from boredom isn't so bad, but perhaps the armor looks a bit 'latex', like a KISS costume made to stretch along the user's body. Sorry if it wasn't the point, but the true thing I do dislike is the weapon, which texture doesn't fit the model so nice as everything else.

Work on it, but it's great looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.