• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas

Keywords:
crusader warrior knight human
Contents

Arthas (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Works and performs well.

Level 9
hmmm,give him more textures ad stuff.And i dont think doom warriors carry books.4/5 for now until u make it better.

Level 1
I can't get this model ( or any other model ) to come up in World Editor, I read the guide and it not help me! HELP!

Level 9
it is curious that the majory of your old models are somehow far better than some of the new ones

nice

Level 2
hey miseracord, all ur models are spectacular and i give them all 5/5, however every model i download from u doesn't ever show up in editor and says it cannot load it, ive downloaded countless models b4 so i know im doin it right but for models those textures they give u, do u have to use them anywhere, or r they just stuck onto the model when u use it?

Level 5
i know how to import models.. i followed everything..
how come this, silver Knight(Sword), Silver Knight (Axe)
doesnt work... whats wrong.. and i think i didnt do anything wrong.. pls help..

Level 1
Omg, you where good :D
I followed a tutorial when I should make my first, ofc, it was my last too. I made the most sexy cube ever, but then I didn't know what to do... 4/5

Level 1
Great model downloaded and put on map and it works great. however i think you should get rid of the book it sorta makes him look weird but i still luv it!!
4/5
will give credit if i publish my map :p