• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas the zombie

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Guildenstern
ok ok ok this is my resource and i has been created this models,,,sorrry for lich king for inico,this is myyyyy resource

Keywords:
human,Arthas,Zombie,Undead
Contents

Arthas the zombie (Model)

Arthas the zombie (Model)

Reviews
16:21, 30th Dec 2013 Misha: quite simply, sticking an enlarged zombie head on arthas's body is a too simple edit, no matter how hilarious it is >w>

M

16:21, 30th Dec 2013
Misha: quite simply, sticking an enlarged zombie head on arthas's body is a too simple edit, no matter how hilarious it is >w>

"Your resource", oh really?
The mesh is made by Blizzard Entertainment.
The texture is made by Blizzard Entertainment.
The animations are made by Blizzard Entertainment.

I really fail to see what's done by you. You just took 2 models by Blizzard and merged them, it's like the CnP and recolor in skins and icons.
Thus he has retardedly long chin which breaks most animations as it appears stuck in his armor. Thus is lore unfriendly and... Must i continue?
Bro, go see some tutorials and get an actual vertex editing program.

Roland

R

Roland

It's not really funny and I really like this to be rejected -,-"

Level 19
Wow, you guys in the comments are so rude and arrogant. Just look at yourselves and compare things to when you were new to the big wide web. I am very disappointed in you guys.

You should encourage them, teach them, not laugh, mock and even out right insult/harass them.

Kimberly, there are two things. One is, when somebody is new and trying to create something creative, but the quality is lacking. And the second thing is when somebody is trolling. I bet this guy is trolling us.

Level 11
Wow, you guys in the comments are so rude and arrogant. Just look at yourselves and compare things to when you were new to the big wide web. I am very disappointed in you guys.

You should encourage them, teach them, not laugh, mock and even out right insult/harass them.

+1
good to hear these kind of words
people still have heart on hiveworkshop

Level 9
There's really nothing too interesting about this model, if you want this approved you should try to make it more unique.

It's not very useful as it is.

Very true.

We weren't mocking him. We were laughing because the idea of arthas with a huge zombie head really was hilarious.

Secondly, there's nothing rude about us actually telling him why the model will be rejected: Because it is just two blizzard model pieces put together. How is that rude? Criticism is the only way he will learn what he needs to do differently in order to make something better.

There are tutorials and development forums on the site, plenty enough for him. We don't need to go over the entire modelling process under every half-assed stolen model uploaded by somebody who actually violates the rules of hiveworkshop by stealing a very well-known Lich King model and uploading it as his own.