• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas the Lich King

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Arthas, just Arthas. I hope this model will be useful for you.

Keywords:
arthas, lich king, undead, scourge, frostmourne, frost
Contents

Arthas the Lich King (Model)

Reviews
19:52, 15th Oct 2015 Misha: well.. we already have many lich king models, both high-quality and more-to-warcraftish ones with less filesize.. so because yours does have some digital 'heft' to it I cannot really approve it unless it's more...

M

19:52, 15th Oct 2015
Misha:

well.. we already have many lich king models, both high-quality and more-to-warcraftish ones with less filesize.. so because yours does have some digital 'heft' to it I cannot really approve it unless it's more optimized.. also i am suspicious that not all of the model is made by you, and that requires crediting. so.. for now i'll have it rejected. if this moderation sounds unfair, feel free to open up a thread in staff contact, so both me, you, and the rest of the staff can talk in peace :) mind you, don't be angry or you'll really have less chances for approval of your model

have a good day, mate
~Misha

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

who have you taken this from?

judging from the texture quality, i think some parts of the model is from WoW

though, for me, it still looks nice. have your first +REP

Level 12
You signed up a few minutes ago and you have only 1 post and 0 proof of experience of modding. I have no intention of bashing on you or anything but may I just ask for some WIPs of the steps you took before finishing this model? Surely you must have some back ups since YOU, yourself, created this model right? And please for crying out loud, dont tell me you lost the previous versions.

Level 3
You signed up a few minutes ago and you have only 1 post and 0 proof of experience of modding. I have no intention of bashing on you or anything but may I just ask for some WIPs of the steps you took before finishing this model? Surely you must have some back ups since YOU, yourself, created this model right? And please for crying out loud, dont tell me you lost the previous versions.
I made this model for my own project in 2010 year, ofcourse i haven't got any proves. I visit this website for 6 years and decide to regist today just to share this model with evrebody.

Level 11
I seriously see no purpose for all those Lich Kings.
While Herr Dave made one as well, his has the potential of being used in various projects due to it being low file size and more Warcraft 3 friendly (especially for Multiplayer maps where you lack space)
Yours being in the category for "High Quality Cinematics" and such, may not see much light due to an already mainstream Lich King model.
Perhaps you could use your "skills" to make something the hive has not seen before. P.S. Alexandros Mograine.

Level 21
Judging someone because they don't have any previous resources or experience?
Anyway,the model looks awesome but like SNIper said,we could use something new.Still,+rep