• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arron vs Jeff 4 xDD

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map with some spwan triggers and yeh its just bascialy 3 rows of spwans bacically just fighting for no reason.

Keywords:
Yeh
Contents

Arron vs Jeff 4 xDD (Map)

Reviews
16:26, 10th Jul 2008 MasterHaosis: ,,Lol joking this is accually Arron vs jeff 4 this story is about Jeff who told arron 1+1=3, but arron told him that is was 2 and how could he say such a thing,nah arron u told meh 1+1=2 for so long,arron get...

M

16:26, 10th Jul 2008
MasterHaosis: ,,Lol joking this is accually Arron vs jeff 4

this story is about Jeff who told arron 1+1=3, but arron told him that is was 2 and how could he say such a thing,nah arron u told meh 1+1=2 for so long,arron get prepared its arron !

This game is rated <R>=retarted
This game is status <P>=Phun,its the new best thing its fun spellt buy a retard for a retard''

Man you are joking here are you ? Well man map is fine, I see alot of effort there, alot of units, buildings, but for that description I iwll reject your map until you write somehting normal and send me PM to approve your map.
[REJECTED]