• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored Angel Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Can i get something like this 4 my map with a beastmaster attack animation and maybe, one sword 90 degrees in the air as the spell animation?
Size, atmost 700kbish.

excerpt_4E_angel3.jpg

Last edited:
Level 8
u could use an spectrum model and add it wings, it will work fine

what? u mean remove that?
why?, u asked for help and i gave u an answers that could work fine, lil spoiled brat
just donwload wings and attack it to spectrum model, noone is gona make a model specialy for u. do u know how much work making a model represents?

Level 49
Well, you have a problem then. With that attitude, you wont get any model. In-fact, even if you behaved more properly, I doubt someone would make a model just for you, because you didn't even provide a link to any project or showed any screenshots, and modeling takes a lot of time and is not half as easy as you might think.

Status
Not open for further replies.