• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Are you a good terrainist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, i've started my own RPG, planned out the creatures, what the map looks like, and the classes.

Only problem is...

I'm a TERRIBLE terrainist, and I really need a good one to actually make this map good.

So my question is...

If anyone out there has some spare time on their hands, and are a good terrainist, than, can you please help me with my map?

If yes, than please answer the poll as 'yes'.

Also, if yes, than you I will send you a file of what I want my map to look like. I will also make in the loading screen, 'A speial thanks to -name- on his wonderful terraining!!!'

So please, can anyone help me?

Thank you!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.