• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For A Team, new rpg goes underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok here is what's going on, I have made a group sortof thing on b.net us east. We have some positions that need to be filled though. The name of the map is Legacy of the Forgotten Lands. We Really need some good modelers and skinners! other positions may be avaliable depending on what it is. Here are the positions that are filled or need to be filled.

Triggerers: 2 people which is filled
Terrainist: 2 people which is filled(depending)
Research Team: 4 people (they make storyline open)
Modeler: none we need this!
Skinner: None we need this as well.
Object editor team: 3 people which is filled
Tester's: Unlimited :p

And we also have some all around people that are working on everything, practically we can take people for everything except for triggering (unless jass comes in the way we may need a jass scripter) Basically this is going to be another rpg with a save/load system. I also came up with an idea of something called fame points, which means the more bosses and stuff you kill the more famous you become!
WAYS TO CONTACT ME!!!
If you are at all interested in this or just want to know a little more about the rpg before you do anything please feel free to contact me at.

Email: [email protected]
Aim name: maxballer13
B.net name is Stinkerbell (us east)
We will also make our own forum eventually for easier ways to juggle the map around to people.
8) 8)

Level 25
To make a good RPG, your terrainer should make terrain look nicer than this

murloc6.jpg

Level 5
Well spots are still open if anyone that has read it, i prefer to email me. Also meachon we are going to have the terrain most likely reterained again all over the map once finished and go over and over till it is good. So it may not look exact, but it will be good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.