• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are we there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Moved part of your post here @LISBOAH and @Boriss, because I will only use this thread to reply to questions
regarding progress and/or spoilers - and also use it to gather all such posts, as you can see.
No hard feelings, I just prefer to seperate this from the "New Content" discussion.

I am currently focusing on the character sheets, so I am mostly limiting myself to fixing/tweaking
existing maps at this point.
I will use the Arkain News Network to inform you about any updates - and do not worry, there
will be more spoilers, in time. ;)

Level 10
We will keep our eyes on this thread, dont you worry man :D No news and spoilers get by us :D

Level 10
Long time no new info, Shar. Wonder what are you cooking. If its a grilled chicken breasts and youre not inviting me over im gonna be angry :D :D

Level 22
This subforum is so silent lately. Whats goin on? And where is our chapter 13? :D :D :D
It's just that we feel sorry for what papa Redfist may need to endure because of our choices, so we have a moment... or in this case a eternity of silence for him. :D
I personally feel sorry for what will happen next.

Last edited:
Level 10
It will take a lot of time until the final release I take it then? Or are some of the changes between last demo and final release already done?

Status
Not open for further replies.