• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Archi Maps - Extreme Conditions Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone, I've been making some 1v1 melee maps for a few weeks now and i've kind of been doing them as a series. Each series with a different theme, so i figured I would let you all know about it.

If you like what you see, please comment/rate. Suggestions from those who try it are also very welcome.

If you wanna see all the maps currently on EU Bnet, just type Archi - into the Bnet map search.

If you like the maps you play, Please try and play on Bnet to up its popularity. Or tell your friends about it.

Enjoy!!!

NEWx2 Archi - Snowdrift 1v1 and Archi - Snowdrift 2v2 (Xmas maps)(Also on EU Bnet Server): Download 1v1
Banner.jpg

Download 2v2
banner.jpg

Archi - The Spiral (also on EU Bnet): Download
Banner.jpg

Archi - Station X59
Download
Banner-x59.jpg

Archi - Money Pit : Download
Banner_zerg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.