• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcherVampire2.blp

Reactions: deepstrasz
Model can be found here
Not that impressive of a change, but I liked the original idea so I stayed pretty close...

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
vampire, archer, ranged, pyramidhe@d, model, custom, pale, dead, body
Contents

Archer Vampire (Texture)

Reviews
16:09, 31st Aug 2010 67chrome: Quality is good enough for approval. The skin doesn't like quite right though, it looks a little much like plastic and not to much like anything organic. It would be nice to see a hint of the face under the helmet...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

16:09, 31st Aug 2010
67chrome: Quality is good enough for approval. The skin doesn't like quite right though, it looks a little much like plastic and not to much like anything organic. It would be nice to see a hint of the face under the helmet, especially the top of the mouth. As is it looks a little robotic with mismatching upper and lower jaws. Also, vampires don't strike me as the type of monster that runs around naked. Maybe something like incubus or werebat would be more appropriate;even considering pyramidhead's model name. With all the armor he has perhaps you should give him a little more cloths though; thigh-high boots and gloves sort of puts an unwarranted emphasis on the unclothed portions.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

His body looks like a plastic sculpture, you should add some veins and skin-tone variations to make it look alive. Otherwise pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.