• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archer model with melee alternate attack animation (short sword or dagger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I don't know how hard it is to make, but it would be really great if someone could make me a model of an archer which has an alternate attack animation which is melee. For example: he grabs his dagger from his belt and stabs the enemy :) or just melee punch with his fist (cant be too hard I think)

I prefer a human(like) male archer, but thats not really necessary.

Something like this is very cool:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...6/?prev=search=bloodelf%20phoenix&d=list&r=20

but with a melee attack.

Maybe you could also use that one, give it an extra animation :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Level 5
Hmm I don't know how the model is going to be, but the normal villager (man) model is quite ugly, I hope it won't look too much like that :p

But would be great if you make me a male archer with melee attack animation :)

Level 5
Looks OK but I prefer a real archer with armor and stuff, not just a peasant with a bow :p but if I can't find anything better, I will probably use yours with some attached armor or something (if that looks a bit nice)

anyway thnx!

Level 5
I'm still looking for a male archer model, with a melee attack animation.

For example that he grabs his dagger and stabs, or just that he punches with his fist.

Would be awesome if someone can help me with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.