• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcane Bomb

Only the most skilled of casters are able to muster enough power to defend against such a devastating force, and even more so just to create it.

- Just particles
- Missile speed in screenshot = 400
- Stand and death animations
- Sound: "FeralSpiritDone" (a feral wolf spirit's death sound) on impact

Keywords:
Arcane, Bomb, Purple, Pink, Energy
Contents

Arcane Bomb (Model)

Reviews
13:20, 29th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Looks fine, doesn't have the high particle count problem.

M

13:20, 29th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Looks fine, doesn't have the high particle count problem.

Level 7
Maybe because it tries to scale the emitter and not the particles (what you see as the arcane bomb are particles). You'd have to edit the model itself.

I tried resizing the textures, but it messed up the model. The particle origins were not in the center and I couldn't seem to get them to move there. Probably just lack of patience and experience.

I tried resizing the textures, but it messed up the model. The emitter origins were not in the center and I couldn't seem to get them to move there. Probably just lack of patience and experience.

I could try to make a bigger version for you, but i've read on one tutorial that bigger particles cause more lag. Not sure myself. Tell me how much bigger you want the model.

Level 7
I could try to make a bigger version for you, but i've read on one tutorial that bigger particles cause more lag. Not sure myself. Tell me how much bigger you want the model.

Actually I need a smaller one :p, I was trying to make it 1/2 or 3/4. Irregardless, awesome model.