• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arabian university

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: Dekarchos
I forgot to add this building. If will be bugs in model - tell about them and i will fix it.

Changelog: 1.00 - uploaded
Contents

Arabian university (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
The building design and execution is nice. Two required fixes though: The bad-textured and unnatural slab of ground issue. (You may extend the walls below as stone foundations to the building. Should look good in this one) When you tilt a building...
Level 11
Nice - reads well and the architectural style is consistent. Still, feels like shrimp size compared to the European counterparts tho...
Remember, Europeans had inferior architecture to the Arabs until after learning many things and bringing them back with the Crusades.

Level 21
By now your arabian building models are outnumbering the stoney, middle european ones.

Something needs to be done about that, by the holy Templars!

Level 21
Cool stuff, i hope with multiple tiers as well.
Also what's missing are vikingesque tiered buildings, like longhalls and such.
Maybe close to these: Celtic House

The building design and execution is nice. Two required fixes though:
  • The bad-textured and unnatural slab of ground issue. (You may extend the walls below as stone foundations to the building. Should look good in this one)
  • When you tilt a building, use an angle of 30° at most. 45° looks too 'literally tilted' and hard to use in-game, since its shape end up exactly the opposite of what pathing textures are (the corners will be bothersome).
Also you could add a decay animation as wc3 buildings tend to have, but that's optional. And textures overall look kind of plain. Awaiting update.