• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS/RPG map (no name currently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey people , I am going to make a map like Mages : Magic and Mayhem , with attribute based abilities , fun and long gameplay , save and load , and AoS twist . Current help needed :
Terrainer
Ideas for the map's name
Some triggered spell makers xD
Story writers
Idea suggestions
And any other help xD

Level 7
I feel the need to say something about you making too many project, and just see this thread with you double posting, and i through i need to said something....

Level 13
17 days is not a very long time sir.
And as i stated before you have over 4 threads in here recruiting for projects, i dont care if they are dead now. The point is if you cant work on ONE project you are not going to get much support or team members.

Well , if you don't care , then why should I care what you think ? You are simply posting here to increase your post count , correct ? Or you are trying to show how ''intelligent'' you are ? Anyway , I Don't Care

Level 7
Really, guys, stop speaking like a 12 year old we ought to quit this thread once and for all and get someone to lock it. It has became totally pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.