• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS Like no other! Need a Hero/Spell maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone!

I have a map project that I am working on. I have a clear idea of what it should contain and much of it is already done. Im on the stage of hero development and have all the hero ideas that I want to include in my map.

Sadly my triggering abilities are close to zero since I read countless tutorials and spent a couple of weeks trying to code spells and most of the time nothing seems to work. Most of the time I can't find exactly what I'm looking for in the Spells section here on the hive so I decided to try and hopefully recruit a person who would like to co-work with me on the map and do the heroes for the map. I'll tell him my ideas in details and let him code them.

I really think that this map can come out great and I hope someone will agree to work with me! Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.