• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] AOE SPELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi,quick question :
When I cast an AOE spel like flame strike or blizzard I would like to pick all the unit in the AOE and deals them dammages.
But how can I make a trigger to pick every units in this aoe?
Don't know how to set "the AOE everytime I cast the spell)

Level 2
If you created new AOE spells based on flame strike or blizzard, the units within the selected AOE will already get damage. You can change that damage's amount in the "data - damage" of your custom AOE spell and also the targets the AOE spell should hit by changing "data - targets allowed" , so I don't really see the point of creating a trigger that will select them and do extra damage

Perhaps I simply misunderstood what you were asking for. If that is the case, sorry for that, but I didn't quite get it...

Level 9
Yes I asked it because I want to add extra damme.
base spell dammage + (current intell) as dammage every second in the AOE. So if the ennemy stay in the AOE he will take base dammage + dammage every seconds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.