• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aod 4.2alpha

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Update* Final bug fixes left over from 4.1 now that the base is completely finalized i can begin 5.0.

Keep in mind this is an early alpha build and contains very unfinished work!

Defend the final lines of hope against masses of arthas's undead scourge legions!

Check in game quests for help, updates, and other resources!

Please comment with questions,suggestions.ECT!

-Madness
Contents

AOD 4.2ALPHA (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: This map is total unfinished, so I can't approve this. You choose worker, starts to build towers, you have 86 gold, tower costs 2 gold, when you made you again gett 86, one kind of tower doesnot work, doesnot have damage, creeps when...

M

MasterHaosis: This map is total unfinished, so I can't approve this. You choose worker, starts to build towers, you have 86 gold, tower costs 2 gold, when you made you again gett 86, one kind of tower doesnot work, doesnot have damage, creeps when come in wawes in the middle on terrain they just stay don't attack. So man read rules, unfinished maps are not allowed !!!
[REJECTED]