• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone Using Blender For Modeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well I'm a complete noob at modeling but I was just wondering if someone uses blender for 3d modeling here. It's practically new but I just want to know if anyone uses this program, and a few comments. And is it possible to make warcraft models in blender?

Blender is the only program I can afford right now...(well it's free XD)

Please do go easy on me ._.

Blender works as a free alternative, whether it's for landscape or character modeling. Some say it's easy and some say it's confusing.
I'm pretty much confused about this software myself.

From what I know, Blender is useless for wc3 modding, because the Warblender plugin is outdated and will not work on current versions of this 3d modelling software.
Hawk900 mentioned in his sig that he's working on a plugin that will work on current versions, but the progress is yet to be known.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.