• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone up for an spell challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
The Hive Workshop

Tech Challenge

Instructions
1. Copy this form in its entirety.
2. Create a new thead in THW's Challenge Submission forum. The theme and challenger/opponent's name should be in the title.
3. Complete the information in each <field> below the underlined categories.
4. Do not alter the document in any other way.
5. Improperly completed requests may be rejected.
Challenge Arena Rules:
  • Challenge results must be bug-free.
  • Copy and paste techniques are not permitted.
  • No exports from other games are acceptable.
Challenge Theme:

Subject:
Spells, Triggering

Theme:
Tech

Challenger:
Kingz

Opponent(s):
xD.Schurke

Challenge Duration:
7 days

Proposed Reputation Award:
10 reputation points

Challenge judging:
100% Poll

Map-specific conditions:

File size: No larger than 1MB

Imports allowed: No. Exceptions: Icons

Optimization/protection: Your final submission may not be protected.

Other: None

Last edited:
Level 25
Hmm, something from fire,ice,lightning,earth,light or darkness. You choose, we could even make it multi elemental, as it suits you. I myself like the ice and light spells the most.
@ FrIky
Sorry for this thread i didn't know where to post it so good to know in the future!

Level 7
K i have a challenge for ya ill also pm it to u here it is.

K i well call it Laser of entrampment
U select a unit and around him 3 rings flow down from the sky they r orange and surround him he can walk around but can not get out of the circle they made around him,
then after a few seconds a single red laser stretching from one side of the circle to the other slowly comes down and spins as it comes down and when it reaches the ground all units within the circle die and explode.

Lol lets see if you can do that!

Level 25
I have redone the first post as it should look, now the challengers, cooldud3 challenged me but only for one spell, challenge me for 4 and we shall see...
Now cause this still ain't started(no challengers) i want to ask you Hawkwing, does the challenge maps go on this thread or on an second one, or i just add an poll on this thread?
Never had an challenge before so any tutorial/rules or something should be usefull.

Level 25
Tech spells - spells related to technology
Now i don't know JASS but will use my full knowledge of GUI so don't think it is not fair if you use JASS of vJASS.
I just requested this challenge so it is still not aproved.
I have read the rules about challenging and anyone who wishes an challenge should also, i have then submited my request in the admin contacts in the way it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.