• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone play. please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
If anyone plays this still ,please please please message me on here or add me on Battle.net East, name, Allied006
PLEASE, I really want to try playing this with people.

Level 1
Also looking for players

I played Gaias for the first time years ago and have been on a wc3 hiatus for a while. Recently picking it back up I've been severely depressed with the lack of people playing Gaias. Nothing is worse than sitting in a bot lobby for literal hours waiting for one or two people to join. Feel free to add me on WC3 under Abbadon @ USWest or East

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello i'm new to gaias
@-Abbadon hey abbadon we have met right? i was using Manami and get disconnected as soon as the game start
Add me please at Garena: MinamiYukio
Looking for friends to play with
Thanks

Level 1
Hello i'm new to gaias
@-Abbadon hey abbadon we have met right? i was using Manami and get disconnected as soon as the game start
Add me please at Garena: MinamiYukio
Looking for friends to play with
Thanks

Hey Minami, yeah that was I that you were playing with. You can fix that problem by making sure your graphics are all turned on maximum, as well as reopening your client. Garena can sometimes glitch too, so using the actual wc3 client is a bit more stable.

Level 1
Hey Minami, yeah that was I that you were playing with. You can fix that problem by making sure your graphics are all turned on maximum, as well as reopening your client. Garena can sometimes glitch too, so using the actual wc3 client is a bit more stable.

My graphics were already at max. i suspect it's because i use -comp. btw i'm playing by using ent gaming

Level 1
Hey guys if anybody wants to play custom games im making a group to play regular customs. im ShAdOw-OuTcAsT on us east/west and contention#1255 on bnet. I made a signup website you can sign up at http://customgamessquad.weebly.com/ and make sure and be up to date with your email so once we get enough players we can start playing and stuff.

Level 3
My garena nickname is Superboomer :ogre_love:

Already send request to u guys above, hope to join u soon, now there're only me & another friend enjoying this map :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.