• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone know how can I get the new neutral heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I mean I can't seem to find the new neutral heroes and their spells in the WE. I wish to use the models and their spells in a custom map/campaign. Anyone who knows hot to get them pls tell me.

Level 3
Tried finding it but to no avail. Can you just give the direct paths for them so I can just type it in the custom field. I'd really appreciate it if you can get the Firelord, Tinker and Alchemist together with their spells.

Level 25
... You don't have the Tinker? Are you SURE you have the latest patch? The Tinker was added in about three patches ago

Anywho,

Units\Creeps\HeroGoblinAlchemist\HeroGoblinAlchemist.mdx
Units\Creeps\HeroTinker\HeroTinker.mdx
Units\Creeps\HeroFlameLord\HeroFlameLord.mdx

Level 3
I told you I have all the patches. I even played a melee map with those neutral heroes but I can't get them in the WE!

Btw, would it be too much if I ask you about the paths to their spells as well?

Level 3
:D :) What I meant to say was that I can't find the spells of the Firelord, Tinker and Alchemist either. Looked everywhere in the WE but to no avail. Thought there is a way of getting it similar to the models.

Anyways, thanks a bunch for your patience and constant help.

Status
Not open for further replies.