• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone Interested in the object editor? i need help. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hmh...
You mean creating units?
How do I (If I want) have to know what and how your units has to be?
I know it's slow but it's even slower to say what someone has to do and then he got to send the map to you...

I don't get the point...

P.S. Your signature doesn't work, try {IMG}http://www.sitename.com/picture.jpg{/IMG}

Level 3
Hey its not so hard i made all mine units self in all mine maps
(ofc i don't mean that i have created the model/skins/ect)

and it does take long but everytime i have to wait i check out this forum or make a new thread, to kill the time

Level 13
Tip.

First do the terrain, then doodads, then the triggers and at last the units.
Never start a little bit terrain/doodads and then go to make triggers and units, because that will get boring...
I really recommend to do the terrain and doodads at the begin, because that's fast and you don't have to wait for anything and nothing can go wrong.

And if you don't like terraining... get someone for it but then it's not 100% your map.

Level 3
Tip.

First do the terrain, then doodads, then the triggers and at last the units.
Never start a little bit terrain/doodads and then go to make triggers and units, because that will get boring...
I really recommend to do the terrain and doodads at the begin, because that's fast and you don't have to wait for anything and nothing can go wrong.

And if you don't like terraining... get someone for it but then it's not 100% your map.

Great tip. Thanks. Really.

My sig works now! w00t^^

Status
Not open for further replies.