• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone Got the DotA Phantom Lancer Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
WIsh i have him it would be great if i add his model in my map please tell me if you know a download link to his modes

Level 25
The people who make DoTA Allstars are model stealing EFFTARDS from what I've heard

Oh, and no picture, no description, and I guess this could be interpreted as a request...

I'll just check what I do with simular topics...

Looks like I leave them here. Oh well. You came close, read the stickies next time. I might move them, ah forget it. 2:11 AM is no time to think. I'll just deal with it tommorow -_-;;

Anywho, which of the ten million pilfered models from the glory days of the Warehouse and Campaigns is the one you want?

Level 2
IceFrog doesn't steal models, and he gives credit when he does use something from some other site.

You Allstars-hating morons need to get your heads out of your asses and move past the Guinsoo-DotA days...

Btw, I was the one who dug that model out of the warehouse to use for the Phantom Lancer when he was implemented a bunch of months ago. So if anything was "stolen" in this scenario, I was the one who did it. Then again, Eul used a skin that looked very similar to the current Lancer, but the custom model was used instead when we couldn't find the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.