• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone can share or have a link with all updated/custom map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It takes to long to Download all of the map in the maps section. I was wondering if anyone can share a link to all of them at once :)

Level 1
Yea, i realizes there a lot of maps:) but iam a big fan of custom maps, clicking over 400+ map to Download and test them all take a long time. It would be nice just to click once to Download everything. Now adays everyone has a big Hardrive, iam sure 1 gig is nothing, or at least it's nothing to me.

Level 16
Remember some maps are really crappy and are not worth downloading. As well, some crap like Julien's RPG drains you memeory to such a degree your computer will freeze so badly it won't even activate screensaver or even shut down unless you d/c the power. And some of those maps are rigged and such so I don't recommend doing that. Download all the ones in Director's Choice THEN play them

Status
Not open for further replies.