• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Any way to get rid of the mercenary units initial cooldown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRious

M

MrRious

Hi. I'm making a map in which buying units from the mercenary camp is a very important mechanic. I wanna tempt the player into doing it in the first seconds of the mission.

The problem is, whenever the mission starts, mercenary units get a rather long cooldown which prevents anyone from buying them.

Is there any way to get rid of it, without using unnecessarily long triggers?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Yes, units in the Object Editor have a Stock Start Delay, Stock Maximum, and Stock Interval.

Stock Start Delay: The cooldown before you can initially purchase the unit.

Stock Maximum: The maximum number of units that can be stocked up at one time.

Stock Interval: The cooldown that runs AFTER Stock Start Delay has finished, increasing the Stock by 1 every interval. (Limited by Stock Maximum)

MrRious

M

MrRious

Yes, units in the Object Editor have a Stock Start Delay, Stock Maximum, and Stock Interval.

Stock Start Delay: The cooldown before you can initially purchase the unit.

Stock Maximum: The maximum number of units that can be stocked up at one time.

Stock Interval: The cooldown that runs AFTER Stock Start Delay has finished, increasing the Stock by 1 every interval. (Limited by Stock Maximum)

Thank you! I knew about those variables, but didn't know they were separated into three different ones. Once again, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.