• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

any mod-dler will know the answer to this answer PLEASE ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Ok, i downloaded a model-put it into my map- and i can use it---BUT then i downleaded another model-put it in my map-now whenever i try to use either model it crashes and goes outta WE. I know its because i have all the imported files in the same place but how do i separate em to let me use both!!!!! :oops:

Level 3
CMON POEPLE PLEASE.
Ill explain again, ok i dled a model- put it into my map and it works GREAT. But now the import manager place has all those files- and if i try to add more files for a diff model then they both mess up and makes the game crash. I tryed deleting the files AFTER i used the models on the units i wanted and then getting another model and using that for other units and stuff like that but it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, if you know how, or know someone who proably will- TELL ME :(

Anyways-hava good night :?

Status
Not open for further replies.