• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Any Milkshape tutorials out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,
I've just got Milkshape and there's lots of tutorials available about making models from scratch, but I'm looking for tutorials and tips for editing Warcraft models - how to transfer animations between different units and how to edit parts of models (if this can be done? I see Vertices cannot be individually edited at present)
Thanks in advance
BTW I would usually be searching through all the threads here for answers, but for some weird reason this site loads really slowly on my PC and crashes

Level 23
Most of what you want to do is covered by the Oinkertools. At this stage, all you *can* do with Milkshape is scratch model; you can import geometry, no more.

As far as exporting and fine-tuning for Warcraft, I can help you. Currently I am working on an automated finaliser for exports with kdub's exporter, but Magos' Model Editor, despite several annoyances, is good for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.