• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Anti-Singleplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
[trigger=anti-Single Player]
Events
Map initialization
Actions
Custom script: if bj_isSinglePlayer then
Trigger - Turn off SaveLoad Save Hero <gen>
Trigger - Turn off SaveLoad Load Hero <gen>
Wait 5.00 seconds
Game - Display to (All players) the text: Single player: -save - load has been disabled.
Custom script: endif
[/trigger]

Hope it Helps:D

Level 16
well...could be made in GUI

set up codes for each item, hero type, ability learned, ability points earned, item charges and everything
*[1] means an array, where 1 indicates the slot, and the other Array Shows
map initialization
set ItemCodeVariable Potion = ABGCWL

when -save
set itemTypeCodes [1] = Concentrated String (Item CodeVariable of Item carried by hero in slot 1)+(1)
save the item charges left is slot 1,
set ItemChargesLeft [1] = Convert charges left in item slot 1 into string +F
so, when loading items

-load ABGCWL1-3F
+convert Substring into item code variable
and give item code variable to hero
when hero = unloaded yet
game - text (No Heroes Yet!! U Must have 1 hero to load items)
got it? it will be so long i assure :D

make it for everything, like Hero level, type, etc etc

then

when -save
Show all those Strings

when it come that slot 5 is empty or something, i am sure it will be spaced out

Game - Show text for 50 seconds (heroCodeVariable)+(HeroLevelVariable)+(SkillsVariable)+(Some other things.)

it is too simple, and too long to be actually made for OpenRPGs...
people can cheat with that,such as knowing ultimate weapon's item code, and loading it...lol..

with jass, you could make specific unit's item code and stuff, so they don't cheat
so, Making it with GUI without cheat possibilities, and long loading and big Map Size is impossible.

So im using iGen and im trying to save my map and it says, "The trigger 'iGen x2' must have an initialization function called 'InitTrig_iGen_x2'. How do i make an InitTrig?

Do you use NewGen WE? I tried to DL the Igen and I dont get errors... And its a library so there shouldnt be problems if ur using NewGen...

Status
Not open for further replies.