• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Another Tank Turret system Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Can i make a perfect system like the video using only any trigger like this?
  • Animation - Lock unit's Head to face unit, offset by (0.00, 0.00, 90.00)

If you want to get attention for your thread, posting "bump" is not the solution.

You want to do better than the video because it looks like the system is glitching all over the place, it's not setting exactly where it's supposed to.

I also don't see what the problem is, how hard is it to implement? Import the model and lock the unit's head... what do you need help with?

Level 27
Actually it can. some models have a head and body, like cannon tower or those custom thank models. with that trriger, you can make unit face something, even if it's moving.

Okay, the best way would be to contact Ham Ham, the creator of World War 3 Nuclear Sunrise (Or whatever it's called), he has the similar system but it requites some leak fixing, that's it.

Level 12
@Bribe lol

my is, how i can use that trigger, (implement)
ham ham right? i will PM him :)
ty and +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.