• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Another sworn enemy(ies) for the UltraCraft factions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UltraCraft Series Thread

I can't think about new factions which are also another sworn enemies of a faction.

For example, I need a fascist/Nazi faction (even Hitler is erased in 1924 in the Storyline, maybe Hitler is simply wrapped into the future?) to be the "secondary" sworn enemy of the Ultrakov Union (a "capitalist-communist ideology-bastard faction"), the first being the Illidari Empire. Additionally, I would like the Nazi faction as the sworn enemy of the Illidari Empire, Alliance, Horde and the Shadowy Legion.

Another factions (such as Scarlet Crusade-based, mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus-based faction, etc.) are welcome. Factions already exists in Official Warcraft Lore or other games (e.g. CABAL's cyborgs, Shadow Council) can be asked to include.

I will give you some ideas for your races;

1: Barbaric Brutes(fantasy)
2: Brood of Norzudamu(fantasy technology)
3: The Lich king's minions (Spooky and icy spells, with undead tech)
4: Dark Iron Dwarves (technologic)

These are somw of my ideas for a race in Ultracraft!
:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

1) The Brutes can be either Yuri's minions or just som' neutral guyz'.
2) Ah, one of the 3 (maybe more?) sworn enemies of the Ultrakov Union. Brood of Nozdormu can cause Jack to headache! Also, the Infinite Dragons are a major problem to Jack.
3) Hmm...... I'll consider it.
4) I'll include the dark dwarves as an "Sub-Aryan" in the new Nazi faction.

Level 1
If you need more ideas, jsut message me! because i got plenty of rCES YOU MAY USE!
p.S
Some more ideas,.....
For the unsure lichking's minions you can make it a whole new Fraction because it has
1: Knights of ebon hold
2; Baron Riverdare's forces
3: Prince Vellesah's forces

:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.