• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Fairytale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This was a text i made for school, i hope you ppl understand it, and if some1 feel it's in the wrong forum it might be appropriate to place it in medivh's tower forum.

So if you don't get what i'm playing at just ask : D

Another fairytale

If you take a fast look at this fairytale it probably look like any other fairytale you have read throughout your life, even if this is a bit more rougher and more violent, it still got those ingredients that classifies it like a tale from a place far away. What is this fairytale about then? First of all you might need to divide the fairytale into fairytales so all the stories can be covered, if that isn’t done people might not recognize this fairytale that’s so well known in our society.

The one thing that makes this fairytale a bit special is that you can’t really decide if we might have had something to do with the stories that are happening in this land of good and evil, a land populated with farmers and noble knights. The story seems to have so many things common with real life. But how can the real world interact in a world that is so far away, a world created to make children curious about what might exist somewhere else. Well of course, we are the ones writing the story, the author, or authors can any time change the course of the story and introduce new characters to make it a bit more exiting. This might be why we all love this tale so much, it’s so connected to reality that in some way we can find ourselves, in how they act, how they try to live their lives. As like all other stories, this fairytale also contains big battles being fought by, on one side evil villains trying to grab power from the so powerful king, and on the other side the kings noble knights who is reincarnated as light itself. But this is all decided by the author, we will never know which on who is the real hero or bandit, but it doesn’t really matter. We can still enjoy a good time in front of the fire place, with a cozy blanket on top of our legs while hearing about stories from places far away.

Ohh, sorry, I remembered that I forgot to tell you what the story is about, but maybe you can recall all the happenings up to where the author has written as to now. But what do we usually call this fairytale? The names might be many, but if I would choose the name would be…. Africa. That seems like a good name for a fairytale.

Level 1
You wrote the story in an interesting manner. A few spellings needs fix. I read the story as an interesting introduction then realized that it was the story in itself after reading it again.
Only who are you referring to when you say author?

Level 8
I suggest he meant the authors in general.

To teh story: It's interesting. As mentioned above. Confused at the beginning, but later on i felt satisfied.... somehow (really don't ask me why :p).
Some typo errors, but not a big deal.
Hope you enjoyed, writing this. Find motivation to make another story. I would want to see a good tale about dwarves :p

Level 1
Well think authors as a metaphor.
I did take author as metaphor(reason i said What?). Were you referring to the dictators or the leaders or someone else (i cannot say if i was able to understand the metaphor fully)?

Status
Not open for further replies.