• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

anime related models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok I am making an rpg map where heroes and villians from many different universes are forced into a single universe and powered down, split up or otherwise weakened greatly. It will have many characters, playable from the start and unlockeables for the next time played, from different games,anime, books and the likes.

Some of the models I would like are Ryoko from Tenchi muyo, Ayeka (same), zero (robot form, same), Tenchi himself, washu, and I'd kinda like Ryo-Ohki (ship form with and without the Ryo-ou cockpit peice, and cabbit form) and Ryo-Ou too...
I'd also like the main antagonist from Daughter of Darkness (tenchi muyo movie)

I have the models I will need from Final fantasy series. and DBZ series ecept frieza form two and three...

Id would extremely appreciate it if also I could get Raistlin from Dragonlance along with Tanis,Caramon, Tasslehoff and Flint...That would be nice XD

I know that is alot to ask for...and I especially don't expect to find even half the stuff I asked for, but If I could get some of them, I would be eternally greatfull.

If you'd like to know currently I have characters from anime:bleach,DBZ,Tenchi Muyo, inuyasha
Books:Dragonlance
games: Final Fantasy (1 and 5 through 10, along with models from Dissidia), kingdom hearts1+2, megaman,

I only have 4 bosses done, each with special tactics to beat them
This game is going to take ALOT of team play, and most characters ultimate abilities/forms won't even be useable unless either certain things happen from other characters, or certain events are triggered (for example Ryoko uses Ryo-Ohki, which can become more powerful if both Washu and Ayeka are in play and even though Ryo-Ohki can control the mass being, it can't reach its full potential without Washu and Aeyeka, Radditz can't even be played unless A he is defeated in boss fight by Goku or Piccolo, or B another player plays as Goku, and so on)

But anyways none of my boss fights are easy, and none can be beat by simply running in and meleeing it to death, or blasting it with powers.

But yeah anyways, there will be alot to this, and it'd be really nice to have some of these models (I kinda especially want the ones for Washu and Ryoko...

(while I am at it, since Ive already made a large post anyways, and I apologize for this, but I am going to say---)

If anyone actually wants to play this, and would either like something added, or to know who/what I have please tell/ask!

I don't really intend to add Naruto characters, unless quite a few people ask (my little sister is already the first to ask XD lol) If I do put Naruto characters, rest assured I will have Kakashi, Rock lee, Guy, and Neji (personal favorites) lol.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! If I could I would do something for you if you do this, (hell just one model would make me bow down to you!) but I am not sure what I could do for you...besides finish this map...
This will be my first map I release to the public, all my other maps I have kept to my friends, and they were enthralled by them, so I have high hopes for this map. (they would literally hold a knife to my throut and demand my latest update at the next lan/drunken/rock band party XD (unfortunantly the hard drive was affected (destroyed) by a brown out, (which made me miss 2 lan parties, good alcohol, and an amazing game of wc3! and nearly got me murdered ) Which reminds me...I need to slave that stupid hard drive to see if I can save anything I didn't save before...sigh...

AND AGAIN!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! May (insert your deity(deities) here) bless you!

Level 3
yes I did, and I just subscribed so I'll use the search function and see If I can't find anything that way. But far as I know nobody has done a Tenchi Muyo map, so noone has asked for models, and as for Dragonlance It's just easier for most to use normal wc3 models since they fit anyways, so I doubt there are any from that book series.

oh and thats where I have gotten ALOT of the models I am using now from XD

Status
Not open for further replies.