• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation transfer question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok... im new to modeling and animation and i want to transfer the box being destroyed animation (wc3 box/crates, thinks its a destructible/doodad) i only want to transfer that animation for the time being. could someone show me how to do it please.

I am currently making quite a few models which involve that animation.

also is it possible to have an alternate death animation for the same model (not morphed) or would i need 2 models.

i have googled animation transfer and looked at tutorials but they tend to be about units rather than destructibles.

also i wouldn't know where to start

+rep to anyone who helps

Credit will be given to anyone who explains who helps or if you do the animation
Thanks

EDIT: or if you want i could send you the template model (unskinned) and you could do it for me (if you want to, and think it would save hassel)

EDIT 2: how do you covert 3ds max 9 files to wc3
Thanks

Slawter

Last edited:
Level 5
79 views and still no reply... could someone just do the animation for me if i send them the model. credits will be given

Status
Not open for further replies.