• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Swap Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi, Can someone help me with getting StormBrewmaster stand and attack animations to EarthBrewmaster model? I struggled myself a bit but i failed. oilwinkle tools corrupt the lower part of the model, and when i tried to merge with matrix eater it turned out worse. I want to get hatless pandaren with no keg holding animation, so far i have rock/kegless model. Now i need to get fire/stormpandaren standing animations so he does hold his hand in mid-air. I'd really appreciate if someone would help me with it :)

Attachments

• pandarenpic.jpg
    pandarenpic.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 79
  • Pandaren.mdx
    189.9 KB · Views: 55
Level 14
Is this what you want?
I simply changed Storm's texture into Earth's, removed the hat and fixed the ears.
Yes :) but it still has this point on back of the head, while Earth/Fire Pandaren have normal round head. That was the issue to me aswell. That's why i tried geomerge. It's kinda visible during dome animations, is it possible to add Earth/fire pandarens head onto this one? Also thanks for quick reply i didnt expect so quick help, tough i would love if you help me out with the head xD

Edit: here is the pic of how i need it to look, round, bigger head and a bit bigger ears

Attachments

• pandarenpic2.jpg
    pandarenpic2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 58
Level 14
I worked on it a bit and learned how to use mdlvis i combined it with your 1st model, head taken away as geoset ripped from earth pandaren, and fixed all clipping in animations and even sat down to uv wrap it as i seen fit :) Thanks

Reactions: ILH
Status
Not open for further replies.