• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation swap request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Heyy all, i am requesting for someone to kindly (or unkindly :p ) give the ingame vulture model the animations of the ingame summoned hawk, specifically the attack animation. Any help will be immensely appreciated and credited in my upcoming map. Thanks all and have a fantastic day!

Level 11
Okay I've attached @Uncle_Fester 's Riderless Vulture model (with a few minor edits). He specified on the descrip that anyone is free to edit the model but that credits should go to him-

I also modified the hawk model and gave it the skin of the vulture and head of Uncle Fester's model. I didn't get a chance /too lazy to rig all the parts of the head (beak tongue) to different parts so it just moves it's head around in a clump. This was simpler than trying to transfer the animation because the bones/helpers were pretty different. If anything doesn't work or you want TC or something just let me know.

Attachments

• VultureRiderVulture1.mdx
    83.8 KB · Views: 46
  • CustomVultureHawk.mdx
    125.5 KB · Views: 37
Level 9
Okay I've attached @Uncle_Fester 's Riderless Vulture model (with a few minor edits). He specified on the descrip that anyone is free to edit the model but that credits should go to him-

I also modified the hawk model and gave it the skin of the vulture and head of Uncle Fester's model. I didn't get a chance /too lazy to rig all the parts of the head (beak tongue) to different parts so it just moves it's head around in a clump. This was simpler than trying to transfer the animation because the bones/helpers were pretty different. If anything doesn't work or you want TC or something just let me know.
The Custom Hawk Vulture is amazing thank you! However, TC and a portrait would be nice too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.