• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation, Skinning, and particles: Troll Bladmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have not yet made the actual blademaster but i have made a new Serpent Ward for him to use however i do need animation for this model and until farther notice a proper skinning job. i use GMax so all i can do is create the geometry well and i did. anyway i need animation skinning and also i need particle effects, or at least something that looks like fire and smoke. to anyone who accepts i will give a short basic instruction on what i want it to look like. i have every skin ready for use and it looks great in GMax, i have set the unwraps and every skin setting, it just doesnt move. the reason i need skinning is becouse when i export it i don't know how to apply multiple skins. if you want you can put every part if the skin into one compressed image in which case you would need to re-do the unwraps

Status
Not open for further replies.