• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hey guys, I'm having an animation error in a game of mine, I set it up so that when pressing W to move forward your character plays his move animation...

Animation - Play Walk animation for (Actor for PlayerUnit[(Triggering player)]) as Default, using Full Match, Play Forever, Model Driven Looping options and Default Time blend time

Animation - Set the Default animation duration for (Actor for PlayerUnit[(Triggering player)]) to 0.67 seconds

This works well for the most part, however randomly the unit will play it's stand animation while moving, thus sliding along the ground looking awkward.

anyone know how to stop that from happening?

hey guys, I'm having an animation error in a game of mine, I set it up so that when pressing W to move forward your character plays his move animation...

Animation - Play Walk animation for (Actor for PlayerUnit[(Triggering player)]) as Default, using Full Match, Play Forever, Model Driven Looping options and Default Time blend time

Animation - Set the Default animation duration for (Actor for PlayerUnit[(Triggering player)]) to 0.67 seconds

This works well for the most part, however randomly the unit will play it's stand animation while moving, thus sliding along the ground looking awkward.

anyone know how to stop that from happening?

Check in your animations tab in the actor of the unit, there is something wrong in there, I don't know it all that well, but reset anything that you may have change.

Status
Not open for further replies.